Tax Filing App for Android: Download from the Google Play Store Today!
Filing your 2020 tax return has never been easier. With new settings, you can log in with your Google Id on your device. All other awesome tax filing features remain the same.
Canada Income Tax Filing, CRA Netfile and Revenu Quebec-Certified for 2020
Whether its your first time filing your taxes or not, our CRA and Revenue Quebec-certified eFile Canadian tax return calculator app for Android provides a hassle-free way to file your 2020 Canadian tax return with step-by-step guidance. Our app has been Netfile and Revenu Quebec-certified since 2011.
How It Works: A Step-By-Step Guide to Filing Your 2020 Income Taxes
- Just answer a few simple questions in plain English in the tax refund calculator
- CRA Auto-fill My Return connects to your CRA account and updates your personal information
- efile your income tax return to either Revenue Canada or Revenu Quebec
- Most people get their tax refund within 10 days
Key Features That Make Filing Your Income Tax Simple, Fast, and Easy
What sets FastnEasyTax.com’s easy tax filing apart?
- Ideal for first-time tax filers
- No tax accountant needed
- Filing your free tax software takes just 30 minutes
- Help texts within the program makes tax filing easy
- Switch seamlessly between phone, tablet, and computer
- File your tax return for free if your income is less than $20,000
- Covers all kinds of Canadian tax returns with RRSPs, donations to charity, medical expenses, investment income, and more
- A single return is $10.99 and a family return is $15.99
- Free customer support
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Get your refund fast, in 10 days or less
Exceptions: What Is Not Supported for Income Tax Calculations
If you are eligible to Netfile with the Canada Revenue Agency, you can use FastNEasyTax.com’s Android app for all kinds of complex tax returns. There are some exclusions though.
- Does not support income tax returns for Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut
- Does not support income tax returns which incorporate AgriStability/AgriInvest programs (Forms T1163 and T1273)
- Does not support income tax returns with self-employed business statements
- Does not support income tax returns with limited partnership, including tax shelters
- Does not support logging tax credit
- Does not support form T1135
Free Canada Tax Calculator: Quickly Estimate Your 2020 Income Tax
Use our simple and quick income tax return calculator for free to find your 2020 tax refund amount if you live in Alberta (AB), British Columbia (BC), Manitoba (MB), New Brunswick (NB), Newfoundland and Labrador (NL), Nova Scotia (NS), Ontario (ON), Prince Edward Island (PEI), Quebec (QC), and Saskatchewan (SK).
You can estimate your 2020 tax refund amount by entering all applicable income tax deduction and Canadian tax credits you might be eligible for. A CRA notice of assessment shows your RRSP contribution limit for the 2020 tax year, which is required to claim the RRSP deduction amount for the year.